Serving Memphis, Cordova, Germantown & Collierville TN
Insects and rodents are called pests for a reason. A pest infestation can cause property damage, raise the threat of illness for your pets and loved ones, and even may contaminate your home. If you see ants crawling in your kitchen or notice a scurrying spider in your living room, you may be tempted to run to your local store for a can of bug spray to handle the problem yourself. However, for lasting removal of any type of household pests, you should hire a professional pest control service in Memphis to do the job.
- Health: Many varieties of household pests carry diseases and potentially harmful bacteria, exposing your family members and pets to potential illnesses. Cockroaches, for example, carry E coli and salmonella on their bodies. Roaches also are known to cause or worsen health issues such as allergies or asthma. Ticks are known to transmit Lyme disease, a chronic and difficult to diagnose condition known for causing rashes and extreme fatigue. Ants can contaminate your food supply. The bites of certain species of spider can be poisonous, while stings from bees and wasps might cause injuries or trigger allergic reactions.
- Education: A professional pest control technician has special training to know how to identify and eliminate a wide variety of pests, including spiders, rodents, and insects such as ants, bees, roaches, fleas, termites, and wasps. Pest control is not a “one size fits all” endeavor. It takes different types of baits and chemicals to successfully eliminate the different pests that can infest a home. Your professional pest control technician has the know-how and experience to use these different methods safely and successfully.
- Finding the source: The best way to treat for pests is to find the source of the infestation, and apply the treatment there. These sources may include nests, plant life, soil, bags of pet food, your garbage cans, or even a certain area inside your wall. Without finding the source, you likely will be dealing with more infestations at a later date.
- Time: A pest control company has access to techniques, tools, and chemicals that are not available to consumers. By using their superior methods and materials, a pest control professional can implement treatments to eliminate pests completely and efficiently in a fraction of the time compared to store-bought methods. While the needs of each pest situation can vary, most pest control treatments can be applied in a matter of hours.
- Cost: Yes, hiring a pest control company does bring an expense, but the long-term value of seeking a professional to do the job outweighs this payment. If not treated completely, pests and rodents can damage your home, potentially destroying carpeting, clothes, flooring, furniture, and even the foundation and walls. Repairing this damage will be pricey—and likely cost more than it would have for you to hire a pest control professional to do the job in the first place.
Professional Pest Control Company in Cordova
If you encounter an infestation of pests in your home, you can trust the team of professionals at AAA Termite and Pest Control to handle the problem as quickly and efficiently as possible. We have more than four decades of experience serving the needs of customers in the greater Memphis area. Give us a call at (901) 737-7378 to have one of our courteous, well-trained technicians come and evaluate your home for your pest control needs.
AAA Termite and Pest Control is proud to serve customers in the areas of Cordova and Memphis, Tennessee.